The generator-angular written by the Yeoman team comes with Bootstrap integration. But instead of using Bootstrap, i would like to use Foundation 5 with Sass. The following example is created under Node.js v0.10.29.
1. Create your project directory. In my case, i will name the project ng-foundation.
2. Move to the ng-foundation folder.
3. Scaffold the AngularJS project using the generator-angular as usual.
Continue reading Yeoman – Setup AngularJS and Foundation 5 with Sass
Let’s continue our tour on Yeoman.
Bower is a tool to manage your js dependencies of your project. you can find out all the dependencies on the bower.json. The bower.json below is the one initialized in the AngularJS project.
Continue reading Manage your project dependencies using Bower
We get the Yeoman working last time.
Now, we can use Yeoman to scaffold a AngularJS project. =)
1. Install the angular webapp generator.
npm install -g generator-angular
Continue reading Build an AngularJS webapp using Yeoman
Update @ 2015-09-23: Using PowerShell is just my personal preference, You could use MS-DOS in Windows if your machine doesn’t have PowerShell installed.
1. Download Node.js and install it and make sure you have the npm package manager selected before the installation.
Continue reading Setup Yeoman in Windows PowerShell