Update @ 2015-09-23: Using PowerShell is just my personal preference, You could use MS-DOS in Windows if your machine doesn’t have PowerShell installed.
1. Download Node.js and install it and make sure you have the npm package manager selected before the installation.
2. Open PowerShell and verify the npm installation.
4. If no Ruby and Compass, download and install Ruby and then install the Compass by
gem install compass
5. Install Yo, Grunt and Bower using npm.
npm install -g yo
7. Also install the webapp generator.
npm install -g generator-webapp
8. Create your webapp project folder. In this example, i created the folder called eureka.
9. Change directory to your project folder.
11. Run the Grunt server and preview your webapp @ http://localhost:9000/.