After so many days we have talked about setting up Nginx, PHP-FPM, MariaDB and some PHP caching. We can now try to run a Drupal instance on them. Before we starts, let me listed out all the previous posts.
- Nginx – Installation on Ubuntu Precise
- Nginx + PHP-FPM on Ubuntu Precise
- Nginx – Enable Microcaching
- MariaDB – Installation on Ubuntu Precise
- Run phpMyAdmin on Nginx in Ubuntu Precise
- Ubuntu – Install APC with PHP-FPM and Nginx
- Ubuntu – Install Memcached with PHP-FPM and Nginx
It’s time to start the Drupal installation.
Continue reading Run Drupal 7 in Nginx