I have been working on iPhone Application for a month. Hope it can be released soon. =P
As the project is almost completed, i would like to import the source code to a SVN repository. In Mac, there is a free SVN client called svnX. This post show you how to work with your SVN repository using svnX.
After starting the svnX client, two windows are shown.
- Repostories – List all the available SVN repositories
- Working Copies – List all the SVN working copies in the client machine
Add a SVN Repository
- Press the + sign in the Repositories window and fill in the SVN repository detail
Checkout A Working Copy
- Double click the SVN repostory entry
- Select the folder in the repository which you want to check out
- Press the Checkout button
- Select the folder in the client machine for checkout
Commit The Changes In The Working Copy
- Add/Modify files in the checkout folder
- Double click the entry in the Working Copies window
- Select the modifications and press the Commit button