Xcode is the IDE for developing iPhone and Mac Program. It would be much more convenient for developers if the IDE is integrated with version control tools like Subversion.
Xcode is installed with the SCM tool. The following steps show you how to checkout a project from a SVN repository in Xcode.
1. Open Xcode
2. Go to SCM -> Configure SCM Repositories…
4. Go to SCM -> Repositories
5. Select the folder in the repository which u want to checkout and press the Checkout button
7. Go to SCM -> Configure SCM For This Project…
10. Right click the modified folder/file to Commit or Discard the changes
Reference: Using Subversion with Xcode 3.0