Yesterday we talked about setting up a Apache Solr for Drupal 7 site search.
Drupal 7 – Setup Apache Solr for site search
If you want to have more control on the search index with flexible search pages. You can consider the Search API and Search API Apache Solr.
Continue reading Drupal 7 – Apache Solr and Search API
1. Download Apache Solr 3.4 and extract it.
2. Also download the Drupal Apache Solr Search Integration module.
3. In the extracted Solr folder. go to ./example/solr/conf.
4. Backup the following files by rename them. Continue reading Drupal 7 – Setup Apache Solr for site search
Apache Solr is a very good web search engine and it works very well with Drupal. This post shows you how to customize the default pure text search result template by adding node image to each result record.
First, we need to load the corresponding node for each search result. This can be done in the <theme>_preprocess_search_result(&$variables) function. Add it to the template.php. Continue reading Drupal – Add Image to Apache Solr Search Result
Go to the <solr_root>/example folder and run the following command
- nohup java -jar start.jar > logfile 2>&1 &
The Apache Solr is run in background now.
Reference: Solr keeps going off line