In the past, i usually integrate SVN with Apache such that i could access the SVN repository through the HTTP protocol.
Apache and SVN Integration
I could use TortoiseSVN to checkout the SVN repository with correct username and password. But sometimes, we need to use SVN+SSH to access the SVN repository. Here are the steps using SSH key authentication.
1. Add your private key in pageant.exe.
2. Create a new directory which you want to checkout a SVN repository in Windows Explorer.
5. Open TortoiseSVN -> Repo-browser and enter the following URL.
- svn+ssh://[username]@[putty saved session name]/path/to/repository
6. Enter your private key passphrase to complete the checkout.
Reference: TortoiseSVN over SSH on Windows via PuTTY