1. On the Puppet agent, generate and send a cert request to Puppet master.
- puppet agent --waitforcert 30 --server [puppet master host] -v
2. After the above command, you could find the generated files @/home/[username]/.puppet/ssl OR @/var/lib/puppet/ssl if you are root user.
3. On the Puppet master, you can list the outstanding cert requests by:
- puppet cert --list
4. Or you can list all cert requests including those already signed:
- puppet cert --list --all
5. Signed the cert on the Puppet master by:
- puppet cert sign [cert name]
6. List the cert again and that should be signed now.