The Views Send module integrated with Drupal Views such that you can select a group of email addresses with the Views filter and then send a batch of emails.
1. Download and enable the Views Send module module.
2. Create a new user view in Table format.
3. Add the User: E-mail as well as the Global: Send e-mail field.
4. Save the view and go to the corresponding display, either a block of a page.
5. There should be a checkbox column and Send e-mail button as depicted below.
6. Select the checkboxes and then click the Send e-mail button.
7. Select the Email field as the recipient’s e-mail and fill in the email content. Click the Next button.
8. You are now in the preview page. Click the Send button to deliver the emails.
Reference: Drupal Module – Views Send
2 thoughts on “Drupal – Send mass email to node email field using Views Send module”
On my web server I created a new Drupal 7.34 site knights.stclare.ca
The domain stclare.ca is operational
The subdomain knights.stclare.ca is not configured (yet) to point to the IP of my web server.
I access the new Drupal site knights.stclare.ca only from one windows desktop where I properly modified the hosts file.
I want to send emails to members of this new web site.
To do that I followed your example.
I can see in Reports | Recent Log Messages that the email was sent by views-send to an address that I specified (it is a gmail address)
But … I do not receive the message at my gmail address
And it is not neither in my inbox nor in spam
Any idea why?
Is your web server also an email server to send and receive emails? U may need to setup postfix or sendmail. The following posts may help.