The Views Send module integrated with Drupal Views such that you can select a group of email addresses with the Views filter and then send a batch of emails.
1. Download and enable the Views Send module module.
2. Create a new user view in Table format.
3. Add the User: E-mail as well as the Global: Send e-mail field.
4. Save the view and go to the corresponding display, either a block of a page.
5. There should be a checkbox column and Send e-mail button as depicted below.
6. Select the checkboxes and then click the Send e-mail button.
7. Select the Email field as the recipient’s e-mail and fill in the email content. Click the Next button.
8. You are now in the preview page. Click the Send button to deliver the emails.
Reference: Drupal Module – Views Send