Prior to the topic about the SSH keypair, i would like to let u know that the BeansTag module is already submitted to drupal.org and now undergoing the approval process. BeansTag is a light-weight and user friendly SEO tool which help you setting the meta attributes as well as page title. It is also multilingual supported. Visit the BeansTag project page to get more ideas or even try it with your Drupal 7.
Before i could start working with the Git repository hosted in drupal.org, i have to create a SSH keypair and add it in my Drupal account profile. Actually i have done the similar task before but that is for Windows. For your reference, you can refer to the following post.
Ok, we will work out a SSH keypair in Mac OS this time.
1. Go to your .ssh folder under /Users/<username>
- cd ~/.ssh
2. Generate the keypair using the following command
- ssh-keygen -t rsa -C “email@example.com”
3. You will get the key after enter a passphase twice and the following are the default key location
- /Users/<username>/.ssh/id_rsa – Private key
- /Users/<username>/.ssh/id_rsa.pub – Public key
4. Get your public key in clipboard using the pbcopy command
- pbcopy < ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub