Recently, I start learning the iPhone Application Development. If you want to be a iPhone Application Developer, you have to fulfill the following requirements.
- A Mac computer
- Register as iPhone Application Developer at developer.apple.com
- Download the Xcode which is your development IDE
I have gathered some useful resources which are very useful for you to being iPhone Application Development.
1. Read the following document to learn the basic of Objective C
2. Write the iPhone HelloWorld Application
3. Writing an iPhone Application with SQLite database
4. Writing an iPhone Application with UIImagePickerController
More Documentation about iPhone Application Development
- Cocoa Fundamentals Guide
- Introduction to The Objective-C Programming Language
- iPhone Application Programming Guide
- iPhone Development Guide
- iPhone Human Interface Guidelines
* The tutorial may not be compatible with iPhone SDK 3.0 or above. But if you can figure out how to make it work in iPhone SDK 3, that means you have acquired the basic technique on creating iPhone Application.